Dirty Fashion: Lil' Kim's look

Posted by Unknown - -


Really Kim? Hired professional for your makeup to only look in the mirror and disapprove?! You TAKE OFF that make up to apply it again yourself, look in the mirror and APPROVE then?! See why I am so upset inside



On the red carpet for BET's Rip The Runway, Lil' Kim made a huge appearance performing "Crush on You" and "Its all about the Benjamins" and "If you love me".
I'm going to be honest, I didn't watch Rip the Runway for my own reasons. As for Kimberly - no hunny this one was a miss for me. You need to get help and I say with love and support. What people fail to realize is that the music industry is a VERY shady industry that will turn normal people with "everyday" concerns and insecurities into individuals we barely know or recognize through straight manipulation and pressure. I don't know what is going on in her personal life so I will give her the benefit of the doubt but bottom line is this: there is no way that the people who love me would allow me to step out looking like crazy Sue in a sparkly dress regardless of day, career, and/or event!
I am still sure that the crowd was thrilled but I think I'm going to retreat and have a 90's night, play some music and reminisce...


*sigh*






























Michael Antonio Platform Pump $125




Side note: Kim's yellow pumps are on fire! Apparently they are made by Michael Antonio, Platform Pump for $125. Quite a deal for such a sexy shoe if you ask me :) Thanks NiecoleBitchie for the tip! Below is a snippet of Kim's performance captured by a fan at Rip the Runway. Peep the video below.

One Response so far.

  1. Zephyrzon says:

    She looks a mess and it looks like she's lacking eyebrows in these pictures. I haven't seen the performance yet though so I'll wait to see that before I weigh in.

Leave a Reply